Well that was a tough one. After months of chaos it appears that the world is coming back to somewhat normal…somewhat.
We’ve finally gotten the green light to re-open. But now we’ve got phases inside of phases. 5 Happy Head locations are opening this Friday and are already taking appointments.
The following locations will open this Friday:
Availability is limited while we adapt to the new guidelines so if you’re looking to come in and get a massage this weekend we recommend booking now as spots will fill up. Our phone has been ringing off the hook repeatedly with “when are you guys open?”
We’ve always kept the Happy Head super clean even prior to this outbreak and we’ve spent the last few months making even better improvements. Bottom line, we’re going to do everything possible to ensure that you get a safe, clean, and great experience at the Happy Head. That’s what we do. Everything we do at Happy Head is for you, the customer. After all, it’s people like you who make what we do possible. The following is an implementation of our Covid preparedness procedures.
The following policies are currently being implemented:
- Customers and staff to wear masks at the facility
- Customer covid screening questionnaire prior to appointment
- Cleaning and disinfecting treatment room in between customers
- Symptom screenings and/or temperature checks of staff and customers
- Cleaning front desk area after each customer
- Social distancing
- Employees may not work and encouraged not to work if they have any signs of being sick
- Training: The importance of not coming to work if employees have a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, or if they or someone they live with have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Training: The importance of hand washing.
- Training: The importance of physical distancing, both at work and off work time.
- Customers must wear face masks during the entirety of the massage service.
- Adjust or modify store hours and/or availability to provide adequate time cleaning and stocking with physical distancing.
- Provide time for workers to implement cleaning practices before and after shifts.
- Stagger employee breaks, in compliance with wage and hour regulations, to maintain physical distancing protocols.
- Limit the number of in-store customers based on the size of the facility.
While we have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, there is still no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. If there are any additional measures you feel we can implement to prevent the spread of coronavirus, please let us know.
One thing is for sure that we have been reminded of the last few months, we really really really miss you. We miss your smiling faces. We miss making you feel better. We miss how happy you get after you get your massage. We miss you!
The wait times over! Book your appointment at the Happy Head for the safest and best massage without the spa price.
The Happy Head