After months of waiting, Happy Head Massage is now open! We are excited to announce that we are beginning to reopen our massage centers in compliance with the local, state and national regulations. We were clean before, but now we’re so clean even a germaphobe would be impressed.
Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff which we’ve outlined below:
NEW SAFETY MEASURES:
Keep It Clean: Enhanced cleaning procedures including 15 minutes between each appointment to deep clean rooms and common areas.
Avoid The Crowds: Book your massage now and pay online to avoid gathering in the waiting area.
Equip Our Team: Temperature screenings and face masks to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
Ensure Client Wellness: Precautionary measures include face masks, temperature checks, and affirmation that you aren’t sick or haven’t been around anyone that has been sick.
Increase Safety Training: Increased education for our team focused on smart, safe practices.
What Happy Head Massage Is Committed To:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including 15 minutes between each appointment to deep clean suites and common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and optional online booking and payments to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower (in accordance with CDC recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- All staff members will wear a mask when in the lobby, during any interaction with a client, or when in the break room.
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices
What We Are Requesting Clients To Commit To:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment
- Affirmation that you aren’t sick or haven’t been around anyone that has been sick
- Wear a face mask if you are not vaccinated
What To Expect On Your Next Visit
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and studio employees.
Before Your Session
All Clients must answer the following health screening questions at time of booking (verbal or online), and at time of session:
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Clients are required to have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer prior to their session. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment. (Massage Therapist temperature will be taken at the start of their shift)
- The entire room is disinfected, including table, bolster, face cradle, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets stools, and light switch
- Room will be prepared with fresh sheets and face cradle cover
- Massage therapists will wash their hands before going to the lobby to greet their guests
During your Session
All Massage therapists are vaccinated and will wear a face mask during the session. If you are vaccinated, you do not have to wear a face mask during your session.
AFTER EACH SESSION
15 minute turnover period between each session to perform the necessary sanitation protocols and complete the procedures detailed above.
Happy Head Massage